About M.Ed (Master's in Education)
M.Ed (Masters in Education) is a 2 years professional program in the fields of teaching. It aims at preparing Teacher educator and other educational professional including curriculum developer, Planner, Educational policy analyst, supervisor, school principal and researcher etc. M.Ed course helps an individual to become a technically efficient and skilled. It helps in knowing about the Pedagogy of Education, Growing and Development stages and psychology of a child in depth. Master in Education degree builds upon the knowledge gained during B.Ed Program generally involves comprehensive study and review of topics related to both curriculum instruction and development, counseling and education administration. Many educational career opportunities require an advanced degree, including most school administration positions. Students who successfully secure a Master of Arts in Education degree are generally able to get higher salaries than their less-educated counterparts, and they are often able to find work in more prestigious schools and educational seminaries.
It is a must qualification for those who are looking for top positions in school administration like Head Master, Head mistress , Head of the Department, Vice-Principal and Principal After Masters in Education commonly known as M.Ed a person can pursue Phd. in Education also. Schools, Colleges, Seminaries, Tuition and Coaching Centres, Publishing House, Education Institutes and Consultants are the specific areas where one can easily absorbed. We Teach assists students' in placing them with reputed brands and arranging and engaging them in related projects and assignments.
ADMISSIONS ARE ON TILL 25.09.2017 HURRY UP ! LIMITED SEATS !
Complete M.Ed Details
ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA
1. 50% marks in B.Ed, BA.B.Ed, B.Sc.B.Ed, B.EL.ED from any UGC & NCTE apporved university.
2. D.EL.ED, D.Ed (with under graduate degree with 50% marks)
02 years Regular Program after graduation.
Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit the requisite documentation along with 6 photographs with each set. We do the due deligence. After complete scrutiny of the documentation given by the students, we give admission conformation there and then.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
- Copy of 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet.
- Copy of B.Ed certificate and marksheet(if admission is taken on the basis of B.Ed criteria)
- Copy of D.Ed certificate and marksheet(if admission is taken on the basis of D.Ed criteria)
- Orignial Migration certificate from last attending university.
- 6 Passport size photograph with each set
- Character certificate
- Rupess 10/- blank stamp paper (Non-Judicial)
- Copy of Adhar Card
Here are some important subjects present in the M.Ed. program. This list will give you a basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint :-
- Psychology of Learning and development
- Historical, Political and Economic foundations of Education
- Education Studies
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
- Communication and Expository Writing
- Self Development
- Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Sociological foundations of Education
- Curriculum Studies
- Pre-Service & Inservice Teacher Education
- Internship : Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II,Three Weeks)
- Academic Writing
- Specialization course 1
- Specialization course 2
- Advance Educational Research
- Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
- Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
There are 3 More Specialization students' need to study in 4th semester course 1, course 2 and course 3 specialization
Joining We Teach® gives ample benefits to the students. Some of the benefits are given as under.
- Best Guidance
- Expert career counselling
- Hassle free admission
- 100% students delight
- Options of Regular & Weekend special Classes
- Reserved seat
- Internship in schools
- Excellent results
- Free of cost notes
- Easy Fee installment facility
- Technical & Live teaching exposure
- Educational and fun tours.... and many more
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The main aim of M.Ed. course is to help and individual to become technically efficient and skilled. It involves comprehensive study and rigorus review of topics related to both curriculum instruction and development, counseling and education administration.
After completing M.Ed program, successful candidates may work on administrative post like Head Master, Head mistress , Head of the Department, Vice-Principal and Principal and they are absorbed in the following areas
- Government Schools
- Private Schools
- Coaching / Private Tuition Classes
- Day Care Centres
In the above mentioned work setups, M.Ed. professionals may undertake roles such as –
- Head Master/Mistress
- HOD(Head of Department)
- Researcher and Administrator