About B.Ed (Bachelor’s in Education)
B.Ed (Bachelor’s in Education) is a undergraduate mandatory course to become a teacher in any private or government schools. It is a licence for those who are interested in pursuing career in teaching and related educational areas. After B.Ed course a candidates can undertake Secondary (10th Grade) level subjects and classes. He/She can be termed as TGT Level Teacher. After this Program a candidate can also apply in Primary or Secondary level Schools.
B.Ed course helps an individual to become skilled and efficient teacher. It helps in widening the area of knowledge that impacts the life of an individual who pursues the course as a teacher and after completion of the program he can impart quality education amongst the students.
After B.Ed an individual can go for Masters in Education commonly known as M.Ed.
Schools, Colleges, Seminaries, Tuition and Coaching Centres, Publishing House, Education Institutes and Consultants are the specific areas where one can easily absorbed. After Successfully completion of the program an individual can easily employed as a Teacher, Principal, Instructor, Counsellor, Content Writer and Leader.
Complete B.Ed Details
ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA
1. The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
2. Candidates with at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation from any UGC approved University.
3. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at graduation level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates of Haryana Only.
02 years Regular Program after graduation.
Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit 2 sets of requisite documentation along with 6 photographs with each set. We do the due deligence. After complete scrutiny of the documentation given by the students, we give admission conformation there and then.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
- Copy of 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet
- Copy of all three years markcards or final year consolidated marksheet of graduation (if admission is taken on the basis of graduation)
- Copy of all two years markcards or final year consolidated marksheet of post graduation (if admission is taken on the basis of post graduation)
- Orignial Migration certificate from last attending university.
- 6 Passport size photograph with each set
- Character certificate ( Optional)
- Rupess 10/- blank stamp paper (Non-Judicial)
- Copy of Adhar Card
- Complete filled in form
Here are some important subjects present in the D.Ed. academic program. This list will give you a basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint :-
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science Teaching
- General Science Education
It is evident from the above list that D.Ed. academic program boasts a holistic mixture of educational technology, teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge.
Joining We Teach® gives ample benefits to the students. Some of the benefits are given as under.
- Best Guidance
- Expert career counselling
- Hassle free admission
- 100% students delight
- Options of Regular & Weekend special Classes
- Reserved seat
- Internship in schools
- Excellent results
- Free of cost notes
- Easy Fee installment facility
- Technical & Live teaching exposure
- Educational and fun tours.... and many more
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The main aim of B.Ed. course is to enhance and develop the Nation’s TGT workforce. B.Ed. course churns out skilled and qualified TGT education teachers each year.
After completing Diploma in Education course, successful candidates may work as elementary level teachers at educational institutes. They may find work at institutes imparting elementary level education, like –
- Government Schools
- Private Schools
- Coaching / Private Tuition Classes
- Day Care Centres
In the above mentioned work setups, B.Ed. professionals may undertake roles such as –
- Assistant Teacher
- Student Counsellor
- Start Own Toddler / Pre School