D.Ed (Diploma in Education)
D.Ed (Diploma in Education) | JBT (Junior Basic Teacher) | D.EL.ED (Diploma In elementary Teaching) | ETT (Elementary Teachers Training) | D.I.E.T (Diploma in Elementary Teaching) are some of the abbreviation used Nationwide.
D.Ed (Diploma in Education) | JBT (Junior Basic Teacher) | D.EL.ED (Diploma In elementary Teaching) | ETT (Elementary Teachers Training) | D.I.E.T (Diploma in Elementary Teaching) course is opted by the students who have qualified their higher secondary (any recognised Board) from any stream The course has been designed to facilitate the basic / elementary level teacher workforce in different schools running in India. D.Ed (Diploma in Education) | JBT (Junior Basic Teacher) | D.EL.ED (Diploma In elementary Teaching) course targets and caters to the needs of elementary and basic level of education segment in India and offers basic level teacher’s Job Opportunities.
Duration of the D.Ed Program is two (02) years and after completing 02 years the students is termed as professionals and become eligible to work at elementary level schools, nurseries and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education among the masses. S.C.E.R.T (A Stare Government Body, plays a very vital role in Admitting students)
D.Ed. is a job oriented teacher training course. If you are interested in teaching at elementary level, this course is for you.
Complete D.Ed Details
ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA
1. The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
2. Candidates with at least 50% aggregate marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
3. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
4. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
02 years Regular Program after 10+2.
For more Details
Visit NCTE India
Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit the requisite documentation along with 6 photographs with each set. The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under :-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted :-
- 1. Science 30 %
- 2. Commerce 28 %
- 3. Arts 40 %
- 4. Vocational 02 %
- 1. 15% seats are reserve for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside Haryana remain vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
- 2. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
- 3. If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
- 4. The detail of Institution wise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurugram website SCERT Haryana
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
- 1. Copy of 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet with 50% marks.
- 2. Orignial Migration certificate from last attending board.
- 3. 6 Passport size photograph with each set
- 4. Character certificate
- 5. Rupess 10/- blank stamp paper (Non-Judicial)
- 6. Copy of Adhar Card
Here are some important subjects present in the D.Ed. academic program. This list will give you a basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint :-
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science Teaching
- General Science Education
It is evident from the above list that D.Ed. academic program boasts a holistic mixture of educational technology, teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge.
Joining We Teach® gives ample benefits to the students. Some of the benefits are given as under.
- Best Guidance
- Expert career counselling
- Hassle free admission
- 100% students delight
- Options of Regular & Weekend special Classes
- Reserved seat
- Internship in schools
- Excellent results
- Free of cost notes
- Easy Fee installment facility
- Technical & Live teaching exposure
- Educational and fun tours.... and many more
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The main aim of D.Ed. course is to enhance and develop the Nation’s elementary teacher workforce. D.Ed. course churns out skilled and qualified elementary education teachers each year.
After completing Diploma in Education course, successful candidates may work as elementary level teachers at educational institutes. They may find work at institutes imparting elementary level education, like –
- Government Schools
- Private Schools
- Coaching / Private Tuition Classes
- Day Care Centres
In the above mentioned work setups, D.Ed. professionals may undertake roles such as –
- Assistant Teacher
- Student Counsellor
- Start Own Toddler / Pre School