Frequently asked questions
We receives many calls on daily basis from every knock and corner of the nation, where the caller wants to be a successful Teacher and asks for the information for B.Ed , M.Ed and D.Ed admission Process, but unfortunately does not know how to choose the right path that leads to the intended platform. Considering the fact , we have developed a FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONAIRE (FAQ’S) and tried to give the best Solution / Answer available.
Common doubts / queries about D.Ed | B.Ed | M.Ed Programs
: Well, for you Teaching Profession is best. It is a respectable and Noble Profession, Moreover in schools generally Female Teachers are preferred than Male teachers. Even After Marriage , you may continue with your professional life and extract ample time to devote with your family after school hours.
:D.Ed | B.Ed and M.Ed are the programs that are requisite licences for teaching profession.
These three courses have different eligibility criteria
D.Ed (Diploma in Education) is done after 10+2 (Which is also known as JBT/DIET),
B.Ed (Bachelors in Education) is pursued after the successful completion of graduation and
M.Ed (Masters in Education) is pursued after Bachelor’s in Education.
: D.Ed (Diploma in Education) course or JBT (Junior Basic Teacher) or D.EL.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) is a mandatory course to become a Primary teacher in any private or government schools. After D.Ed course a candidates can undertake Primary level subjects and classes. He/She can be termed as Primary Level Teacher. After this Program a candidate can also apply in Primary level Municipal corporation Schools too.
: Two Years after 10+2 For more Details visit Govt. NCTE Website
1. The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
2. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
3. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
4. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
: The reservation and relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates only. They must possess Haryana Domicile with SC/ST Certificate issued from Haryana Government only. OBC and other quota is not allowed.
: A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever; he/she will have to fulfill all the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
: No, we help you to get direct admission in D.Ed course, so No Entrance Exam, is there.
: No, you don’t need any teaching experience to pursue D.Ed course. All you need a 10+2 from any recognised board with minimum 50% marks
: Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit the requisite documentation along with 5 photo graphs. The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under :-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted
Science 30 %
Commerce 28 %
Arts 40 %
Vocational 02 %
1. 15% seats are reserve for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside Haryana remain vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
2. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
3. If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
4. The detail of Institution wise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurugram website
: 26500/- for 1st Year and 25860/- for 2nd Year.
This can be paid in Instalments too. For Instalments please visit our Front Desk.
: Of Course. We will 100% assist you in getting Job or Placements. We have Number of Schools on our panel , where we send our candidates for interview. Moreover we have a dedicated Placement cell also to inform number of openings in different Schools/Seminaries.
: The 2 sets of documents are required to take admission in D.Ed/JBT/ D.EL.Ed, these documents are : -
1. Photocopies of 10th and 12th class Passing Mark Card
2. Photocopies of 10th and 12th passing Certificates
3. Copy of Adhar Card
4. Rs 10 /- Blank Stamp Paper (for Affidavit)
5. 5 Passport Size Color Photographs with each set
: Yes you are. It hardly matters that from which board you have completed your 10+2. It must be a recognised board from Govt. of India/ Ministry of HRD.
: You can pay your fee through any mode
3. Demand Draft
4. Credit Card
5. Debit Card
5. Net Banking
Note :The students have the option to pay the fee with net banking, debit card/credit card, or by cheque/DD. You can be paid in instalments as well, please contact us at 9312812811 FOR MORE DETAILS .
: That’s an issue. well if the deadline already passed we can’t guarantee but we can try our level best to find the best and good option for you. You may visit us in person we will put our best efforts to help you out.in getting admission.
: For that you may kindly visit us between 9:00am to 7:00pm from Monday to Saturday and 9:00am to 2:00pm on Sunday at APLOMB HOUSE Or you may call us at 93128-128-11 or 8010606066.For location please click “We Teach Office” “GET DIRECTION”